We conduct the following checks:
- Proof-read for spelling and grammatical errors
- Dispel common misconceptions
- Perfect the structure and flow
- Ensure excellent quality of the writing
- Make each section more compelling
- Improve the content by evaluating the points mentioned. Strongest points should be emphasised and weakest points will be highlighted so removal can be considered
- Add insight to basic statements to make them more powerful and enticing
- Help you show off your work experiences, extracurricular activities and voluntary work in an insightful way – what did you gain from each activity that you listed and how does this apply to the life of a doctor?
Although we will not write your personal statement for you, we will be sure to add constructive feedback to help you make a fantastic final product.
- Once you complete your purchase, email us your personal statement at [email protected] with proof of purchase.
- Please allow 2 working days, after which we will send feedback to the provided email address. This may take longer in busier time periods.
Return & Refund Policy
This product is only refundable if the feedback service has not been started. If you would like to request a refund, please contact us as soon as possible after booking at [email protected] If feedback has begun, we will not be able to offer a refund.
This product may be transferred to someone other than the buyer. Please contact us at [email protected] regarding booking transfers.
- Strong efforts are made to ensure that all information is correct, accurate, and up-to-date at the time of teaching. MedicHut. is not liable for any unintentional errors in the accuracy of information provided.
- All courses and services provided by MedicHut. aim to benefit the learner and assist their medical school application process. By no means is the information provided definitive or a guarantor that the party involved will secure a place in medical school.