Over the years, we’ve helped hundreds of students write excellent personal statements to help them secure their places in medical school with our personal statement review service. Our expert editing team consists of medical students who are well-versed in personal statements and have been helping students since their own UCAS application days!
We conduct the following personal statement checks:
- Proof-read for spelling and grammatical errors
- Dispel common misconceptions
- Perfect the structure and flow
- Ensure excellent quality of the writing
- Make each section more compelling
- Improve the content by evaluating the points mentioned. Strongest points should be emphasised and weakest points will be highlighted so removal can be considered
- Add insight to basic statements to make them more powerful and enticing
- Help you show off your work experiences, extracurricular activities and voluntary work in an insightful way – what did you gain from each activity that you listed and how does this apply to the life of a doctor?
Although we will not write your medicine personal statement for you, our personal statement reviews will add constructive feedback to help you make a fantastic final product.
We recommend attending our Live Personal Statement Course prior to the editing service, as it will help you formulate the best possible draft prior to having it checked over.
The turnaround time for our personal statement review service is about 2 business days. Simply purchase using the button below, and email your personal statement to [email protected] alongside your proof of purchase.
Frequently Asked Questions
How quickly can I get a personal statement review?
We offer a 48-hour turnaround service.
What do I do once I’ve paid?
Once paid, please send your personal statement alongside your booking confirmation to [email protected]. We’ll return it to you with feedback within 48 hours.
Can you help me cut down on word count?
Yes, absolutely. Do be wary of word count though. We offer a 60-90 minute review service, which will consist of over 1000 words of detailed, line-by-line feedback. If your personal statement is extremely lengthy, a lot more time may be spent helping you to cut down and this can take away from the more detailed feedback on what’s left over of the personal statement. So we do advise cutting down as much as you can before sending it through in order to benefit most from the review.
Can I get more than one personal statement review?
Yes, absolutely. You can book more than one review if you wish, or you can book one at a time and book additional reviews if you feel you need more support.
Can I get a bursary?
We currently offer bursaries for our live courses and MMI circuits. We don’t have any bursaries at the moment for one-to-one support. Please see our bursary page for more details.