Gulf Medicine Conference
Held via Zoom and open to all UK medical and dental applicants in UAE, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain and Oman
Friday 9th April
Gain insight into the application process, entrance exams, and how to prepare from an early stage
Gain experience conversing with doctors and medical students to learn about the life of a doctor
Help decide if medicine is the right career for you with realistic information from medics/doctors. Ask any related questions.
- Timeline of the UCAS application, including UCAT/BMAT, personal statements, work experience, interviews
- Who can apply?
- What GCSE and A-level grades do you need?
- How do international grades convert?
- Choosing which medical schools to apply to
- All about gap years
- How to prepare for your personal statement from Year 10 onwards
- How to find work experience and how to write a reflective log to make use of your work experiences
- How to write an excellent personal statement (with examples)
- Timeline and strategies for UCAT preparation
- Our 4-stage approach
- Strategies and worked examples for each section
- Timeline and strategies for BMAT
- How to decide whether to register for the BMAT
- Worked examples from each section
- Panel vs MMI vs online interviews
- Learn what interviewers are looking for
- Live demonstrations of how to tackle common interview questions
There are a limited number of spaces available, so please ensure that you register early to guarantee your place in the conference. Each individual attending from a different device must have their own registration to allow us to monitor places.