Via Zoom, we’ll be providing opportunities to participate in very realistic, simulated MMI circuits. These consist of around 8 stations, each conducted by a medical student, dental student, or doctor. After each station, you’re provided with detailed and specific feedback on topics such as:
- Structure and content of your response
- Your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Your professionalism and manner
- Your suitability as a medic based on your response
- Your ability to think logically and clearly under pressure
- Your ability to recognise your own limitations
- Your knowledge of medicine
Your interviewers will provide you with practical advice on how to improve in the areas where you lack, and will advise you on the strengths you have that you should maintain. You will also be provided with a written summary of your feedback from each individual interviewer to take away.
Mock circuits and feedback last a total of around 90 minutes. Stations will vary but generally will consist of a variety of stations, testing topics that apply to a range of medical schools in the UK. For university-specific mock interviews, we offer one-on-one sessions that can be booked here.
Changing Booking Times
Please select a date and time in which you will be available. We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to swap your selected date and time. If you do need to swap after booking for any reason, please contact us at [email protected] and we will try to accommodate if we are able to. We cannot change bookings within 14 days of the date of the MMI circuit.
Please note that we cannot accommodate last-minute cancellations or rearrangements. Our MMI circuit spaces are extremely limited, and we prepare our circuits in advance for the individuals booked. Any non-attendance or last-minute cancellation requests will unfortunately not be considered.
- Strong efforts are made to ensure that all information is correct, accurate, and up-to-date at the time of teaching. MedicHut. is not liable for any unintentional errors in the accuracy of information provided.
- All courses and services provided by MedicHut. aim to benefit the learner and assist their medical school application process. By no means is the information provided definitive or a guarantor that the party involved will secure a place in medical school.